Uplift, Inc. guides K-12 students through innovative educational experiences in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics, and Computer Science (STEAM+CS), teaching them to solve everyday problems as they advance toward making real world impact.
We immerse students in STEAM+CS education with various learning technologies and out-of-school classes.
Join our mailing list to stay connected!
What's Happening Next at Uplift, Inc.?
SPRING 2015 STEAM+CS COURSES
All meetings and courses for Spring 2015 (April - May) will be held at Howard University, School of Engineering in the Computer Learning & Design Center (CLDC - YAHOO Data Center).
- One-hour Information/Q&A Session (Required for all courses)
- Wednesday, April 1st @ 6pm RSVP
- Thursday, April 2nd @ 6pm RSVP
- Visual Storytelling - Taught by Dawud Anyabwile (creator of Brotherman Comics)
- [BY POPULAR DEMAND] Introduction to Programming - Taught by Leshell Hatley (Executive Director of Uplift, Inc.)
- Computer Programming & Game Development - Taught by Leshell Hatley (Executive Director of Uplift, Inc.)
- Young Builders: April 18th @ 11am-12:00pm
- 4th Annual Scratch Day DC: May 9th, 10am-4pm (Details coming soon)
Help Teach @ Uplift, Inc.
Please join us as we work to strengthen the STEM educational experiences of youth in DC! To learn more about these opportunities, read more.
Join Leshell Hatley, Executive Director and Lead Instructor, in immersing students in STEM education now!